Game of Shows | SRCC, University of Delhi
Time & Location
Where & How?
"You're a clever man, but you're not half as clever as you think you are."
The virus has led us in the pursuit of happiness to become Sherlock Holmes. The grudge of not answering the call of the wild and staying home alone.
The wait is finally is over as The Computers and Mathematics Society, SRCC is back with Game of Shows to act as the escape room to put to test your lockdown strategies.
- Team Size: 1-2
- Eligibility: College students
- Cross-college teams are allowed
- In case of a tie, time taken will be the deciding factor
- In case of any dispute, the decision of organizers shall be binding
- Number of Questions: 25
- Time: 15 minutes
- All questions will appear at once
- Only the team leader, the person who registered the team, will be able to play the quiz
- You will be able to modify your answers before submitting them