INTACH Heritage Quiz - Telangana Round
Time & Location
Where & How?
About the quiz
- To create awareness and to facilitate general knowledge on Indian culture among high school students, INTACH (Indian National Trust For Art & Cultural Heritage) holds an annual quiz competition for schools. This year(2021) The INTACH Heritage Quiz’s Telangana State round will be held virtually.
Who can participate?
- School students studying in classes 8th, 9th, and 10th in the state of Telangana.
- Prelims: Postponed until further notice
- Registrations will start after the announcement of the new dates. Stay tuned!
- Last date to register:
How to register?
- A team should consist of two members only.
- Any number of teams can participate from a school.
- The registrations will be taken on the basis of the 10 old districts of Telangana. (Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Medak, Warangal, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Khammam, Mahabub Nagar, & Nalgonda Districts
What is the format of the quiz?
- The state round will be held in 2 levels - Written Prelims and State Finals.
- One topper from each of the 10 districts(Old) will be selected for the state finals.
- The top two teams from the state finals will be sent to the national finals.
- Click here to know how to participate in prelim, its format, and rules.
- General knowledge of Indian history, art, culture, and heritage.
Will we provide any study material?
- NO. No such requests shall be entertained.
Click here to read the registration process instructions.
For any clarifications, call us at 9972684835 or 9032705011
- INTACH Heritage Quiz (Free)INR 0INR 00INR 0