Mon, Jul 27 | Google Forms

Pop Culture, For The People | By Munindra Nath Hazarika and Abhinav Das

A fund raiser quiz for flood relief(Assam) in association with Orchid Ringchiang Mediaworks Registration fees: ₹ 50(You can always donate more) (Click on register for more details and registeration)
Registration is Closed
Pop Culture, For The People | By Munindra Nath Hazarika and Abhinav Das

Time & Location

Jul 27, 2020, 5:00 PM
Google Forms

Where & How?

This pandemic has battered our state, our nation and the world, as a whole. But the perennial floods in our own state, Assam, has added a double whammy to the people's miseries. A collaboration with "ORM"(Orchid Ringchiang Mediaworks), a student run media house who have come forward to help the distressed people of our state.  Assam Needs You. Join this quiz and help the cause. Rules: 1. Open to All(Solo). 2. Prior registration is required and register before 27th July,2 PM. 3. Registration fees:₹ 50(You can always donate more) 4. The Quiz will be conducted on Google forms. 5. Participants will be added to a Whatsapp group, where further quiz rules will be explained. 6. The amount collected will be used for both donation and prizes, which will depend upon the number of participants. 

The 80% of the amount will be used for donation and the rest 20% will be used as cash prizes.  UPI ID: 8753924193@ybl or akshitg177@oksbi

Registration is Closed

Invite your friends